Monday, February 15, 2010

Quiet Mornings

When my Darling Man is catching some zzz's after Night Shift I need to do quiet things so that he can get the best possible sleep. A lot of my most favorite things are 'quiet things'. Knitting being one of them. Sometimes it is a seriously addictive pass-time. Since it's all about the colour for me I find I simply can't put it down! I think to myself - 'I will just do the next colour and see what it will look like...' then 'just the next colour to see how that works in... ' and on it goes. Before I know it I have almost made a hot-water-bottle cover in one quiet morning. Other things I do quietly are reading, crosswords, writing, blogging, painting my toenails.... catching up on my weekend magazines. It's all very pleasant to while away some hours quietly until such a time as my Darling Man emerges from his slumber!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page hit counter
web page hit counter